Tuesday, September 08, 2009

i just can't get you off my mind, and why would i even try?

Meow.

Didn't have anything better to do, so I decided to post =D
Finally!

Today. [Monday]
Went to a poledancing lesson with Kristy & Kseniya. It was actually fun, and I'm sore.
I met Kristy at this ad thing we did at the start of this year, and Kseniya, well I've known her since last year.
I also bummed around all day, which was quite fantabulous.

Tomorrow. [Tuesday]
I have a job interview at Supre. As Supre is basically known as the "slut shop" I feel I won't get the job. :\
I really need money though. This sucks.
Also someone wants me to go training. My interview starts at 5.30pm, not too sure what time it'll finish. Here's to hoping I'll make it to training!

Day after. [aka, Wednesday!]
Going to Pauanui!
Also means I have to get up early. And when I say early, I mean leave at 8.30am. In other words, waking up well before 7.00am.
Oh shit, I also need to pack. -___-
Gonna be there 'til Friday. Hehe.

Anyway!
My room is randomly really cold. D:
I don't like it!

I have a new found obsession with Chase Coy. He's gorgeousssss. <3
Thank you James, for telling me about him. Hehehe. =D

I love my nailpolish. It's really red. Like bright red. Some random told me they liked my nailpolish today. I lol'd.

Haha, speaking of which, my mom uses the word "lol". xD
She's the man!
=]

I'm on holiday now, for two weeks.
Yay!

I'm running out of semi-interesting things to say!

Yay for interesting websites;
www.fmylife.com
www.mylifeisaverage.com
www.mylifeisg.com
www.textsfromlastnight.com
www.1000awesomethings.com
www.1-day.com
www.emailsfromcrazypeople.com


You can't help but love these.
At least I can't.


<3kitty.

About Me

Me - Christa; Seventeen Eighteen, 2nd year of Auckland University of Technology [[AUT]]; Majoring in Acc & HRM. Birthday = 19th June 1991.
Anyway. I don't post much so don't expect many updates.
Hmm.. I'm nice, unless you give me a reason not to be.
I have short black/blonde/pink hair. I [used to] do taekwondo. I was black stripe. I'm now a dancer, and I love it.
I love my music. Techno/house/electroo. <3
I have five tattoos, done on well over five different occasions. I'm addicted to tattoos. ;( I have a load of piercings.